Investing money on mobile is now-a-days very common for all. But if you getting trouble from a costlier gadget like Micromax Canvas HD A116, then it will be a point to think about it. If your MMX A116 gives you trouble, before going for any service center or buying new one, just try this one. You should be aware of what you are going to do first. This is going to be a guide for how to do hard reset Micromax Canvas HD A116, and it is specifically for MMX HD A116.
Hard Reset, is meant to restore your mobile to a state where all its functions fixed it to factory mode. It will wipe up all the data in your mobile. MMX HD A116, after reset will seem like how it was when you un boxed it. Yes Android has a flexibility to do this with considering user friendliness.
How to do hard reset Micromax Canvas HD A116
Steps to be followed to Hard reset Micromax Canvas HD A116
- Make sure your information are safe and before trying this keep a back up of all such data
- Keep your MMX HD A116 charged at least 80% level
- Switch off the MMX HD A116, using Power Off menu or you can switch off it by removing the battery also.
- If you switched off the MMX HD A116 by removing the battery, then place the battery in back
- Now press (3) POWER + (1) Volume UP + (1) Volume Down simultaneously until you get Android Menu on the screen
- Your menu will have two options,
1. Recovery Mode
2. Factory Mode
- You can able to select the desired mode using your Volume rockers.
- Here you have to select “Factory Mode”
- The enter key is crucial one for Micromax Canvas HD A116, here you have to press (2) “Menu” Button and “Home” Button simultaneously for a minute
- Now it will lead you to a menu list, there you can see a menu item called “Wipe Data/Factory Reset”
- Enter the above called menu item by using the combination of keys above said
- It will ask confirmation, give “Yes” to delete all the data/information on your phone.
- After reset it will show basic menu, there you can see “Reboot Now” option
- Select this option and enter using the same Menu+Home key.
Congrats, Your Micromax Canvas HD A116, has been done with Hard reset. The phone will reboot as it did when you unbox it.