Two Main Points to be Considered While Posting Blogs
As discussed in the last article, Blog is widely divided into three kinds, Personal, Corporate, Genre and Media. Now we will move to next step, How to move on with Blogs?, lets go into detail about the two main points to be considered while posting blogs.
After you got a space to start an Blog, the basic things you need to are the main idea to be discussed here. For anything to be started, you should be clear with your targeted audience, you can’t start a race without an end point. Even marathon has its end point, so think before you start blogging.
So now you have been well started with your blogging, you need to be known these points as its will keep your blog worthy.
I too a beginner, still I can tell you my experience till to date, how things going around blogging, so please be with me till the article goes. There are two most important points strike my mind to be shared.
Point 1: Posting one after another in short span of time
- Many first-time bloggers commits the same mistake of jumping fully bore. They begin by posting on a daily basis (including weekends), as a result of they have been told it’ll draw readers in right away…and they’re very overenthusiastic after they enter the blogging realm. Then as time goes by and either some aspects of their life begin to play into how typically they post or they don’t see immediate audience results, they curtail down slightly. No additional weekends posting. Then it turns into posting thrice per week. Then only once every week. This can be the way to go.
- Even if the net allows you to post daily, but you can’t begin by posting daily and expect readers to stay around after you begin to drop off in posting frequency. It’s continuously higher to start out off slowly, despite all of your enthusiasm, as a result of it shows growth instead of decay. Ultimately, keep this quotation in mind once begin the journey:“Slow and steady wins the race.” by Aesop, The Hare and the Tortoise
- Readers can come back if you deliver quality content, however it’s not progressing to happen long. It’s progressing to be the standard that wins out, not the number. If you’re writing a diary on your own, ensure you begin off with no over 2-3 posts per week. Then build from there. It’ll not solely permit you to write down higher over the long-standing time, however can keep the endurance of your enthusiasm way longer than writing daily.
Point 2: Image unavoidable, but purposeful usage is must
- Images are used to converge the audience concentration towards the article, more or less it boost up them to read it fully. There is an attractiveness aspect behind image which makes the article reach more readers. We have to use the image purposefully, so that it will not affect the importance of the article. Sometimes overwhelming images will make the article meaningless. So where to use image is the basic question should arise when you start attaching image with blog.
- We can use images while writing short posts, and for long article if it is required to show screenshots we can add relevant illustrations.
- The question you wish to raise yourself is whether or not you have an ability to deliver top-notch writing that may stand on its own, with no image needed. And you’ll have to be compelled to raise that question once more and once more throughout your blogging life. Be honest with yourself, otherwise your material can suffer.
- Keep these 2 vital blogging basics in mind once you begin blogging and you’re aiming to have a good foundation to create your audience, deliver quality content and — better of all — rejoice doing it.